Allergies suck, don't they?


I have been taking medicine for months but seems like I need something stronger to cure my often Congestion-stuffy nose, can't sleep because I have to breathe with my mouth open. I stopped eating some food but cannot prevent dust; they are everywhere and carry mites.
I need something to help until I can get my doctor's appointment again, last Friday I traveled to Caracas and I sat in a major traffic jam in each single check point, which was so awful! And of course didn’t make it to my appointment.
I really hate this right now... I Hate Being This Way...I Hate Allergies!!!
P.S. : I want my life back.!

Powered By Blogger
   
"In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don’t try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present."-- Tao Le Ching