Family Re-union of the John’s

Theme: Keeping It Together.


The descendants of Japhet John and Cordellia Romeo have enjoyed their first family reunion at Canoe Bay Beach Resort, Tobago. Held on April 20th, 2008. Was a long day schedule enjoyable with sporting events, family tree event, Tug-O-WAR Competition, bouncy castle & Face painting, beach bathing, or just enjoying the fellowship with family.





I have to tell you all the excitement of being there brings so many thoughts and questions through my head, above is a picture of one of my aunt hugging the eldest in the family " Uncle Simeon".






Everyone had a great time and can’t wait until next.




Lots of fun...gaming!





Please step aside you're blocking the.........photo shoot! (oops, blocked!),

This Reunion has established new lines of communications between each other, most family members lived hundreds of miles between relatives and months between phone calls and letters. Staying united as a family is not easy. Technology can make keeping in touch a little bit easier, so, we have all exchanged emails address, phones, online chat, WebPages, etc.






This event fascinates me and I just may say that I love my roots, I love Tobago and I love my family.

Powered By Blogger
   
"In dwelling, live close to the ground. In thinking, keep to the simple. In conflict, be fair and generous. In governing, don’t try to control. In work, do what you enjoy. In family life, be completely present."-- Tao Le Ching